Please read our terms and conditions carefully before completing your application to Rome Art Program summer 2018.
- You must be 18 or over to apply
- We accept applicants based on merit. Your portfolio images and letter of recommendation are key components in our selection process
- We accept applicants with limited experience who show a great deal of potential (with the understanding that this is an intensive program)
- We accept applicants currently working toward degrees in other fields who have a vested interest in art
- We accept applications from artists who wish to renew their studio practice
Application Dates, Deadlines and Terms
- The deadline for applications is January 19, 2018. Applications submitted after this time will be added to our wait list.
- All applicants must pay a $35 application fee
- We will notify you to confirm if you have a place on the program within 10 days of receipt of your completed application
- Work/Study scholarship applications are referred to our scholarship panel. We will notify to confirm if you have place on the program within 10 days of receipt of your completed application.
- $500 program deposit must be paid within 10 days of confirmation of a place on the program. If you do not pay your deposit within 10 days your place on the program is at risk.
- Final payment of balance of program fees is required by March 16, 2018
- Deposits and application fees are non-refundable
- We offer no refund for withdrawal from the program within thirty days of the full program start date
- Italian visas are not required for study abroad under 90 days
- All US nationals must have 100% medical coverage. All (non-Italian) non-US nationals must check their coverage status for Italy