Guide to completing a Rome Art Program course transfer credit application:
- You must first apply and be offered a place on Rome Art Program (RAP), confirm acceptance of RAP session, and pay the $500 course deposit.
- Contact your home college/university and confirm you’re applying for RAP course credits. Provide RAP with an administrator email address at home institution, so we can send a copy of our syllabus for review. *This process should be started prior to RAP’s session start.
- After the syllabus has been reviewed, confirm with your institution how many course credits you will receive for RAP session. **Please note: RAP does not award the credits directly, we send our evaluations to your home school. Your home school then awards your credits, and will charge an additional processing fee.
- After finishing your RAP session, you’ll receive a RAP evaluation. Your ratings will need to be average or higher to qualify for course transfer credits.
- Your evaluation will be emailed to your home institution. Course Credit processing time is 14 business days. *If your home department requires original transcripts to be sent by mail; additional certified mailing cost will be $50.
RAP will charge a processing fee of $50 per credit hour awarded. Example: if you are approved for the transfer of our Drawing course in place of a 4-credit course at your home institution, we will charge $200.00 processing fees.
*We may be able to help process course credits retrospectively, but an additional processing fee of $200 is required for us to begin a course credit transfer application after program start. This fee is charged in addition to our standard fees ($50 per credit hour awarded)..